Thursday, October 25, 2007

Graduation of 2011

Will you be graduating in 2011? Will you be taking your diploma on

grauatetion day? I know for a fact I will. I have the drive and determination

to make m stay in school, and get good grades, and the unique study at

CHS.

My drive to stay in school is for a couple of reasons. First, is that I

want to be the first person on my mother’s side of the family to gradate

from collage. Also, something else that is driving me to sty in school is

that, it is keeping me out of trouble. Secondly, I always put fourth 100

percent effort into everything I do, so I will always put that into staying in

school. Thirdly, Dom Pinto is like my brother, he would be 18 in January.

He died last year June 15, 2006. Dom never had the chance to finish it

out. So, I want to make my brother proud through out my school years.

Although there are several reasons to my optimistic thinking of my successful graduation. I would have to say the most

important reason I will graduate in the year 2011 is because of my intellect. Being intelligent is a very important part of

gradating. Without knowledge you’re not going to get fair in life. You wouldn’t be able to get a good job with out that

intellect that you need. CHS is the place to be getting that intellect at. Thats a reason why I choose to come to Constitution

High School.

At CHS, we have really unique study. For example, we have a constitution course that we are taking, but we are the only

school taking it so that is really cool. Also, because this school is a collage prep-high-school. It is teaching us things to help

us get ready for a collage and things after high school. Not only is it the unique study, is that the teachers are a big help in

the part of leaning. CHS is a great school and I know this school is going to push me to stay in school, and do a good job.

Will I be graduating in 2011? Yes! Will I be taking my diploma on gradation day? Yes! Hopefully everyone will be taking

his or her diploma on gradation day. Do you want to?